The CFL-605RT is the latest technology that Mimaki has produced in cutting category.
Mimaki CFL-605RT supports material sizes up to A2 extra and has a variety of functions including eccentric, tangential, and reciprocating cuttings and creasing.
The use of digital on-demand UV inkjet printing has increased for creating original customized goods in response to an increase in high-mix low-volume demands in the market. The new CFL-605RT is designed with Mimaki’s well-established technology, and supports on-demand production by multiple functions, including cutting and creasing. The CFL-605RT delivers efficient sample and package production. Furthermore, Mimaki offers the original goods package system (OGPS) as a total solution for on-demand customized goods production. OGPS consists of packaging design software ArtiosCAD Designer Solution and LED UV inkjet printer UJF6042 and CFL-605RT, and achieves the handling of an entire production process, including printing, package design, and fabrication.
- The multifunction plotter strongly supports digital on-demand production
- ArtiosCAD Designer Solution and UJF-6042 broaden the range of on-demand package production
- Half-Cut; by adjusting the depth of cutter blade, you can for instance Half-Cut composite, laminated material
- Air suction unit to hold down the media
- Ideal print and cut solution with sign graphics and industrial printers.