Avery Dennison® Facade Film for building renovation brings fast, clean and easy redecoration to a vast range of residential and commercial projects. You can create a truly professional finish overnight, with minimum disruption to building owners, users and neighbours.
Designed for the demands of outdoor application and exposure, the facade film for building renovationoffers durability of up to 10 years and conformability in one single layer – contouring smoothly around curved and irregular surfaces. With high adhesion on difficult building substrates such as plastics, aluminium, uncoated/coated steel and reinforced facade panels it offers an excellent alternative to paint.
Select from the standard colour range, or specify a custom colour (RAL, Pantone®). The impact is dramatic – delivering a revitalised building and significant financial savings of up to 25% over the economic life of the project, compared with conventional solutions.
- 90 micron single layer solution
- Excellent conformability
- Up to 10 years durability
- Permanent adhesion – no primer required
- Broad application and service temperature
- Fire classification to European standards
- Custom colour match
- Conforms over curved & irregular surfaces, for a smooth paint-like finish
- Efficiency – fast, clean application with minimal disruption and downtime
- Aesthetic appearance maintained for up to 10 years
- Cost effective solution versus conventional paint
- Unique custom/branded colour & finishes for building owners
- To restyle, refurbish, brand or decorate commercial, retail and residential buildings
- Designed for exterior building facades, window frames, door frames & panels.